EFCA – Saints Athletics
Saints Athletics includes the following sports: cheerleading, volleyball, football, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer and cross country. If your child is interested in playing a particular sport please contact the coach listed on the individual sports pages or Denise Matthes, the EFCA director.
Evangel Family Christian Academy strives to create a Christian bond through team sports. To provide an atmosphere of togetherness, student belonging, a place where children can reach their potential through positive athletic and social experiences. Children who embody the character and compassion of Jesus Christ, and are prepared to impact the world.
“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31
We envision an evolving athletic program that will ultimately be as competitive & organized as any public or privately funded school athletic program in our area, while focusing on & promoting our Christian values.
“Bring every man up to his full potential in Jesus Christ.”
- To glorify God our Father and exemplify the Body of Christ in every word and deed.
- To fellowship with other Christians in a spirit of encouragement and unity.
- To learn athletic competition according to biblical disciplines and accountability.
- To develop the skills and attitudes of godliness through teamwork and sportsmanship.
- To enhance the Christ-like character of our sons and daughters through the highly visible and influential leadership role as an EFCA team member.
- To recognize, appreciate, and utilize each one’s God-given potential and talents.
“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
- EFCA Athletic Guidelines
- EFCA Player Information Form
- EFCA Parent and Player Agreement
- EFCA Liability Waiver Form
- EFCA Concussion Form
- EFCA Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- EFCA Booster Club Flyer